Duckyween Duckyween

Yet another lol

Nice to see another Ducky creation. Wouldn't be shocked if you end up with a collection for your works at this point. Loved all the cameos as well as the parody using NBC's This Is Halloween. Obviously it's not Halloween anymore but, still, great job on the art and voice acting. Good Duo.

Starfox: The Final Straw Starfox: The Final Straw

Decent

I smiled a few times, almost bust our laughing when Ackbar popped up on the screen lol. The art was decent, and your soundeffects and credit "music" had an original touch. You did a decent job on trying to differentiate your voice for the characters as well, when you spoke and didn't use the audio tracks.

ZELDAZ (YM I making this) ZELDAZ (YM I making this)

Well...

Like the music, animation was alright (even though it was the same 1-2 second loop). Might have been bast to just keep this in the audio portal. Unless this is a method of advertising yourself?

Ooo I Get It Ooo I Get It

Heh...

I can see that you applied humor to this, obvious by little things like the "explosion sound" for example. Not long, fairly simple, but I smirked for a few seconds. It would be great to see what you'd be able to make if you put some further effort into a project, both for artwork and for a increased level of humor....if that makes sense.

notalunchbox responds:

Yeah I understand. Gotta put more effort, which means more work
:O

For Bessmonster! :P For Bessmonster! :P

I like the song....

But the fact that you messed up the audio track so there's two playing at once is killing my ears. You really haven't done anything more than slap a picture up here and add the sound, there's nothing here to amount to anything. If you want to impress this "Bessmonster" indivudal, I suggest another attempt, or perhaps something more private.

Lets Get Together Lets Get Together

Twisted enjoyment

While I doubt that there will be many people that would send this to someone that want to get together with (unless they fit into that category of twisted humor), I still found it enjoyable and worth of a smirk. It's unique, funny, and a great shot in my opinion. I doubt the competition will select it due to the nature of it but at least you've made it here on NG and it won't fade too far into darkness. ^_^

*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

I see why you got an A

Great flash animation for a great song. Loved how you actually created most of the images rather than just implanted pictures you found. When you meantioned replacing them in the future, I had expected them to be flooding it. There are a few you could work on changing to drawings rather than pics but, overall, you did a good job. Also, loved the Tankman cameo.

MooooN MooooN

...eh....

It was....ok....Though the audio for the guy was low, the water SFX that occured when he walked was odd, and, the worst part, the echo was extremely annoying.

O Ateu e o Urso O Ateu e o Urso

Funny

I've heard this joke in english, think that's what helped me to understand it. I do like how you decided to go with the classic film reel and the music choice was good as well, it fit the theme that you were trying to shoot for.

The Webcam: Metal The Webcam: Metal

Interesting

So far all of your work as managed to make me laugh a bit but, I've just got one question:

Was I the only one who noticed that the scream was apparently so hardcore that it caused something to fall of the wall?