Duckyween Duckyween

Yet another lol

Nice to see another Ducky creation. Wouldn't be shocked if you end up with a collection for your works at this point. Loved all the cameos as well as the parody using NBC's This Is Halloween. Obviously it's not Halloween anymore but, still, great job on the art and voice acting. Good Duo.

Starfox: The Final Straw Starfox: The Final Straw

Decent

I smiled a few times, almost bust our laughing when Ackbar popped up on the screen lol. The art was decent, and your soundeffects and credit "music" had an original touch. You did a decent job on trying to differentiate your voice for the characters as well, when you spoke and didn't use the audio tracks.

ZELDAZ (YM I making this) ZELDAZ (YM I making this)

Well...

Like the music, animation was alright (even though it was the same 1-2 second loop). Might have been bast to just keep this in the audio portal. Unless this is a method of advertising yourself?

GO FAST GO FAST

Currently at 2,050...I think I broke the Fluff barrier.

Zelda: Hyrule Defender Zelda: Hyrule Defender

A decent start and it has the potential to be an interesting type of TD with this style and the fact that you're using LoZ, but will need some work and much more development.
A more structured and developed tower system, upgrades for Link, and general info (tower stats, range, speed, etc.).
Use what you have, the arrows and bombs, otherwise no point in having them on the screen.
A manner in which to gain health back as it can be lost both, by touching and by passing enemies.
Perhaps a shop could be of some use or a pause feature.

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

....Well...

It's not too bad, have a good music selection, and the game is a bit interesting and humorous (especially if you go and check out the cut scenes) but there are just so many glitches in this game that I can't enjoy it.

As some have stated, the game has a tendancy to freeze when you get to the second boss, the crab thing. While walking (not running) I found that it would ignore a jump input and, instead, do a dash. Obviously there's a differance between a double tap to one side and pressing up. Another thing I found was that, in the bar, if the mouse passed over the "level select" option, your character would shoot or attack. Nothing hindering, but an error none-the-less. And with the 4th boss, I have literally been knocked off the screen...and I can't walk back past the invisible wall I got knocked through, I can't shoot through it, and the boss' attacks won't pass through either so I can't even die.

I'm not going to attempt to start this over but, as I said, with these gliches, it's losing points. Fix it up and come back, maybe a re-release or just another game where you've done more checking.

Death and The Blue Death and The Blue

Excellent

Excellent work that you've created. I'm able to visualize the emotion (if that makes any sense) that you're trying to reveal to us. If you just close your eyes and listen, you begin to feel yourself being pulled away, just thinking about things that you'd normally burry deep in the back of your mind. 5/5, 10/10

EDM364 responds:

Thanks for the review :)

And yeah, that does make sense

Ganon Battle; ep Ganon Battle; ep

Amazing!

I actually love your version better than the original. You're right about the ending abruptly thing, that always did annoy me a little when I was listening to the songs. Would be great to see someone use this in a flash game of zelda or a flash movie.

Haunted Brigade Haunted Brigade

Hmmm....

It's odd, I started listening to this song and I was reminded of one that I made a few years back for a short film. It's catchy, a little too much bass in my opinion. Should have let it be heard beneath the piano I think.